Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr_H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston
    Posted: May 09 2002 at 2:24am
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 3:24am
Interesting article, I had reported that a few weeks ago & no one believed me then. It`s unfortunatly though, I`d love to see her like that before the series ends. Oh well, I guess now there`s a part of me that will be waiting for the series to finish, & the rest of me hoping it continues for a long time to come.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 7:25am
I have to wonder if that is a collection of facts drawn together over a period of time and put in an artical as somethime resembling a news flash. In other words anything to make a story. Given JA`s comments after her last cut I find it very unlikely she will be cutting her hair any time soon.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 7:57am
The bottom of the arrticle sayes:
"c) 2001 The World Entertainment News Network. All Rights reserved world-wide."

Maybe they werre talking about her last bob haircut when they said she was going to cut it in August.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 8:02am
I would agree with Hal here. Several points:

1) Byline date indicates it`s old news.
2) Jennifer did cut it to a bob, immediately hated it, and started growing it back using every vitamin she could find
3) She didn`t maintain it even remotely short and current has it about 4-5 inches below her shoulders.

So, I wouldn`t be holding your breath to see Jennifer with Halle Berry`s hair anytime soon, if ever. Plus, going really short may make it apparent that she doesn`t have the smallest nose in the world either. =)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 2:05pm
I read in Heat magazine that she was going to cut it short and spiky and it shows a computerised image of her !
Love ya, Bubble !
spankey the cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spankey the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2002 at 2:37am
despite what people say, i think that Jennifer would look SUPER HOT with short, spikey hair. I really liked her when she cut her hair to chin-shoulder and think that it would look so good short.

well, thats my opinion, please keep me updated
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic