Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Posted: May 10 2002 at 7:06pm
Jennifer has been wearing some intresting styles lately, check out her on wireimage.com, in the last two outings she has been at she has worn a style that looks like she cut her hair but its just pulled up in back with short layers hanging down in front with some bangs that need to desperatly be cut. The styles look ok on her because she is such a hottie. Shes on this months cover of FHM magazine check it out she is wearing the same hair style as mentioned above same in the mag as well plus others.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2002 at 7:39am
I saw her on a promo on Nickelodeon recently. She is supposed to be co-hosting (with some lame pirate) a SpongeBob Squarepants episode called "SpongeBob`s House Party" on May 17th. In the ad, she had curly, kinda wet looking, long hair that came down to her chest. Why she is hosting a Nick kids show is beyond me.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2002 at 9:24pm
I saw those pics on http://lovehewitt.com the other day. I can`t figure out why she would do that show either especillay if you read the artical in FHM magazine. The stuff she said is totaly differnt than anything else I`ve heard her say. Her hair was very long and straight in FHM. It looked ok, the cover photo reminds me of a young Terry Hatcher. I would like to know when did her hair get so long? Last I saw it was like chest lenght now it`s half way down her back in every photo I see of her. But she is still a very hot babe IMO.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 1:39am
In my opinion, JLH does not look good with "edgy" hair, meaning messed up, cutting edge type of hairstyles. She is very pretty, and looks best with straight hair, either very dark, or blonde.

I think she wants to get away from the "teen queen" type of stuff, but as long as she is as cute as she is, she will not be taken seriously. She is just too darn cute!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 1:51pm
I totally concur with the photos on the cover and inside FHM. She looks splendid with long straight hair. I wish there were even more photos in this publication.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic