Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Penelope Cruz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penelope Cruz
    Posted: July 07 2002 at 6:42pm
Penelope Cruz cut her hair. You can see the news (in spanish) at:

http://www.hola.com/belleza/2002/07/05/penelopepelo/
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2002 at 8:12pm
Esta gatos tu tambien! Amor la viva la loca!
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2002 at 9:24pm
Senorita Penelope es muy bonita, que?

Muchas Gracias
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2002 at 10:25pm
Can you say WIG?!

Come on, that isn`t even slightly natural looking.

Besides, do you honestly think that she`d choose a cut that look that bad?

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2002 at 11:34pm
My Spanish is a bit rusty. Does it say she cut her hair? Or are you guessing?
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

My Spanish is a bit rusty. Does it say she cut her hair? Or are you guessing?

A free translation of the article:

"ACTRESS PENELOPE CRUZ CUT HER LONG HAIR

The spanish actress is seeing with her new look at the filming of her new movie

(legend) her present look. Click on the image to see more pictures

(legend) Until now the spanish actress had a long hair.

A few months ago was her fiancé, Tom Cruise, who surprise us, using a dental corrector with no complex. Now is Penelope Cruz who is the center of Attention due her new look. The beautiful spanish actress has just cut her hair.

Until now Penelope had a long straight hair, that allow her to make pretty hairdos without using extensions, but she decided to go to the hairdresser and cut her hair at her shoulders. Now she had a middle lenght hair, that gives her a younger look and will be good for her in the hot summer.

Maybe her decision has to do with a exigence of the director of her new movie "Masked and Anonymus". Or maybe she only wanted to give herself a new image. The question is she`s still radiant with her floating hair."

>> If you didn`t it yet, click on the first picture to see more pics.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 12:48am
@#$%,

Don`t be one....It is VERY common knowledge that Ms. Cruz DID NOT cut her hair. If you look in People Magazine this week, there is a picture of her with "Short hair" with the caption No she didn`t cut her hair, it`s a wig for her new movie. Look on Wireimage.com for recent long hair pics of Ms. Cruz.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 1:00am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

@#$%,

Don't be one....It is VERY common knowledge that Ms. Cruz DID NOT cut her hair. If you look in People Magazine this week, there is a picture of her with "Short hair" with the caption No she didn't cut her hair, it's a wig for her new movie. Look on Wireimage.com for recent long hair pics of Ms. Cruz.

I only translated the article of the spanish magazine "Hola". If she didn`t cut her hair, who is wrong are the editors of "Hola".

The new were posted this week. The last pics in Wireimage are from june, 17.

Well, let`s see...
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 2:31am
Penelope Cruz belongs in a zoo.
pcs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 8:07am
I sure hope this is false.
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 11:30am
C`mon people isn`t it obvious she`s wearing a wig?!?!?! Unless of course her head is unnaturally elongated like the alien in the movie "Alien."
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 12:36pm
I think Sil from the movie, "Species" would be a better comparison.
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 1:26pm
erm...i dont think she wud cut her hair, i reckon its a wig, but ive seen her on like i think it was vogue magazine website as well with short hair, so it might be true, ynever knaw anih
:|
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 1:28pm
You really think it`s a wig? From the `before` photo, it does look like she maybe teases her hair in the back to give it a bigger look. Maybe that trick should not be applied for the shorter `do, ala Aliens! LOL!

If it is a real cut, I don`t think it`s the most flattering picture of it. She has the delicate features to pull off a shorter cut, but I don`t think she`d go for it. She`s known as a long-haired beauty and that`s hard to go against.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2002 at 4:24pm
I`m reactivating this thread for you to remember that it was told more than a month ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic