Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julia Stiles Redux

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia Stiles Redux
    Posted: July 09 2002 at 8:05am
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2002 at 12:09pm
Well, hey! There`s that requested side part! Thanks for posting this link. I like her make-up in the other one though.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 3:38pm
That`s better - sexier!
ptman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2002 at 4:25pm
she was on david letterman show last night, she said she cut her hair off herself
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2002 at 5:59pm
And the transcript of Julia (J) and Dave`s (D) convo was as follows:

D: And uh your hair you you you your hair looks different, did you cut it?
J: I did I cut it myself actually. **
D:Really?
J: Thank you yes
D: Wow.
D: It looks pretty good now if I cut my hair well it would look like this..But normally that’s not recommended to cut ones own hair is it?
J: I guess not no but mines curly so the back you know, I was a little disappointed my hair was long and very layered and it started to grow very long and short at the top, kind of mullety, like a hockey player..
D: Really?
J: Um, Yea, I wasn’t too filled with the hockey player so so I just started cutting.
D: Well, yea it looks it looks just fine. Well have you had favorable response to the cutting of the hair?
J: Um, well my family has kinda issues about my hair for some reason my dad, who doesn’t really have any of his own hair- I’m so in the doghouse for saying that- he, uh, he was a little disappointed with my haircut, he liked it long, he was kinda a traditional guy, my mom, tried to play the cool mom thing, she was like, “Uh, I like it, its groovy, it’s hip it’s happenin,’”
D:Well, there really is nothing wrong with it. You know it looks just fine,
J: thank you
D: I mean , the oddity of it is that if I hadn’t know you cut it yourself I would not have known you cut it yourself…
J: Oh, thank you
D: I mean somebody told me you cut it yourself, otherwise I would not have known..
J: Thank you..
D: It looks just fine…
J: Thank you, its ridiculous, how like, yea, for some reason, like my agents and all that stuff, they started to freak out..
D: Right, I think it’s high time when it comes to grooming that we take more personal responsibility.
J: I, I do too,
D: Do you, honestly?
J:I’m all for that.
D: I mean, I’m certainly not looking to put barbers or hairstylists out of business but
J: Oh I know me neither, no, of course not,
D: Yea but if you feel like you can cut your own hair, do the right thing and cut your own hair
J: I’m very pro hairstylist, I don’t wanna rain on anyone’s parade, I don’t wanna interfere..
D: Now, now, would you ever attempt a tint?
J: (laughs) That, that I’d be a little more careful about, you can burn your hair off.
D: Yea, you’d have to be very careful, than I think you’d have to go to a professional
But I figure, you wanna cut it every now and then, why not?
I mean you can mow your own lawn da**it, you can cut your own hair!
J: Yea.

What a little detective work can get you... =)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2002 at 12:25am
But JF, you didn`t give us an opinion? What do you think, Man?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2002 at 4:07pm
Julia is on the cover of glamour this month.. IMO the best picture she has ever taken! Seems every time I see her, her hair is a bit shorter.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2002 at 6:43pm
Hey! I was sooooo upset when she cut her hair... not that it looks bad or anything, but she had THE most beautiful hair ever. I just about cried when I saw the picture on the Elle cover. Why, Julia, why?!?!? :)
I love her makeup in these pictures, tho- I`ve been trying to get that look myself, but I`m no pro, so it doesn`t look as good.

Inga
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2002 at 10:40pm
i don`t think it looks bad because she is a beautiful person anyways(i`m a fan) but i liked her long hair so much! it was beautiful. however, every now and then you gotta shake things up a bit.:)
don spake View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don spake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2002 at 11:27pm
This is the state of poetry.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 2:23am
Originally posted by don spake don spake wrote:

Huh?
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 7:13am
If you haven`t like her hair shot based on past photo`s take a look at the Mag cover, She looks so polished, styled and well made up that if you didn`t know you would never be able to imagine her any other way.
ergo don View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ergo don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Ingrid16 Ingrid16 wrote:

Originally posted by don spake don spake wrote:

Huh?

q. e. d.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic