Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katherine Heigl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katherine Heigl
    Posted: July 13 2002 at 11:45pm
Looks like shes on the grow http://gallery.fansites.com/showpic.asp?FN=13695840-Behr-Heigl-06 To bad I liked her short hair better. It seems no celebrity stays short any more. Shes still hot in my book but imo she looks stunning in short hair. Althought she was very hot in My Father the hero. Her hair was long and blonde and she was just so hot.
spankey the cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spankey the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 11:51pm
i agree, she was really hot wit short hair. i was pleasntly surprised when i saw her on the ad wit short hair, not being a roswell fan at all.
heiglover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heiglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2002 at 2:43pm
I think she still looks hot.
I really like short hairstyles that are pulled back into a stumpy little ponytail.
Any longer though, and the glorious stumpiness will be lost.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic