Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabriela Duarte

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gabriela Duarte
    Posted: July 15 2002 at 11:08pm
Surely you don`t know her, but she`s one of the most famous actresses in Brazil.

For her new role she change from long blonde hair

to a short dark bob with bangs

This only "after" picture I found doesn`t make justice. She`s beautiful with short black hair.
remarker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2002 at 2:49pm
I like the first picture. It`s a style which doesn`t suit everyone and is seen about too much.
The second one is potentially a great style, but that picture doesn`t do much for it or its wearer.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2002 at 2:58pm
I like the long hair better on her. I normaly like short hair but that style just does nothing for her.
True View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2002 at 5:06pm
That does not look like the same person.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic