Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neve Campbell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neve Campbell
    Posted: July 18 2002 at 9:01am
Here`s a pic from a couple months back.

http://www.neve-campbell.dk/cgi-bin/image.cgi?applecot_133_neve_campbell_00.jpg

Warning: Its very large and the link might need to be cut and pasted directly into your browser
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 11:48am
Wow, but that`s not a good look for her...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 12:27pm
I agree with JF. Definately not a good look for her. At least from looking at that picture.
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 1:41pm
I took pics of her and her hair with me when I got my hair cut short, but her hair was a good 2-3 inches longer than this cut. She has the features to pull off shorter hair, but this current cut is a little too severe. Maybe it`s the steep angle.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 3:23pm
Well I must be missing something because I think it looks really cute! Would love to see the back.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 3:49pm
yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
polopino View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 5:17pm
Wow. WOW. Wow wow wow. I can`t say it makes her look as attractive as she has in the past, but wow, it gets extra bonus points for just being fantastic.
Very slick; the front looks a little bit like her hair in Scream 2, but the rest of her hair sucked in that movie, she should have tried this style back then. That would have made that film so much better.
mommak8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommak8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 10:15pm
Is it just me or is there something MollyRingwaldesque about her in this photo? For the record I`ve seen worse do`s on her.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2002 at 11:45pm
OK...Hmmm, well I think it`s cute. In December I had a similar cut. So I guess that makes me prejudice towards the cut. I think the cut itself is cute. The picture angle is unflattering to her.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
spankey the cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spankey the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2002 at 2:37pm
i agree with racheal. it is a very cute cut, but the angle of the photo makes her look all `butch` i guess u could say. we can only hope to see more pictures
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2002 at 7:30am
I like the cut, but I`m not a big fan of the "greasey" look. It would look alot better if it had a dryer/bouncier look about it (does that make any sense?
Curlysarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlysarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 3:24am
I love her hair. I love short hair and I am glad to see that her hair is still short. It is shiny and pretty. I wish mine would look like that. In the past, I have had the curly version of that haircut and I love it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic