Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edie Falco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edie Falco
    Posted: September 13 2002 at 7:00am
I realize Edie Falco`s hair has been much shorter than the hair of the character she plays in The Sopranos, but her nondescript short hair parted on the side and tucked behind the ears looked like hell on the Today Show this morning. The best thing about her appearance is that she made Katie Couric look that much better. Seriously, I`m not surprised they make Edie wear a wig on The Sopranos. Someone recently wrote that Katie`s blonde hair made her look older. While I disagree, I will say that Edie`s short hair (at least the way it looked this morning) aged her considerably.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2002 at 2:12pm
I agree in both cases - that Katie`s lighter hair makes her look older, and that Edie`s shorter cut makes her look older. It has something to do with how her jaw looks very stern without hair around it to soften it. And the style doesn`t do much for her, either.

Didn`t see her on the Today show, but she`s featured in this week`s episode of Newsweek. Still glad the Sopranos are back!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic