Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Juliet Huddy on Fox News--Extensions, go figure!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juliet Huddy on Fox News--Extensions, go figure!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juliet Huddy on Fox News--Extensions, go figure!
    Posted: September 16 2002 at 2:26pm
Ms. Huddy, weekend and sometimes substitute weekday anchor on Fox & Friends, has been unable to keep the shears out of her gorgeous blond locks. After cutting it short about two years ago, she let it grow a bit but a month or two back got it cut short again. Last weekend, she was wearing her hair in a very short, choppy bob.

This weekend and again this morning, she showed up with an 8" pony tail. Unless she has the fastest-growing hair in the universe, it`s either extensions or a hairpiece. Go figure--after doing everything she can for two years to cut it short, she wants long hair. And it seems an odd choice of hairstyle, too--pulled back very tightly into a pony tail (same hair style all 3 days).

But she looks great either way.
Durango
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2002 at 2:45pm
Either thurs. or Firday she and ED Hill both had the fake pony tails going.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2002 at 12:01am
E.D. got her hair cut to just above her shoulders about 3 months ago. About once a week, she shows up with the fake pony tail (about 12" long, obviously much longer than her shoulder-length hair).

Be careful what you wish for-- you may get it. I really didn`t like E.D.`s hair long--I didn`t think she had the face shape for it, and it was too thin and stringy. But I`m not sure the shorter look works very well for her either. But what really bugs me is her hair color. The dark roots and dark blonde to light brown heavy streaking doesn`t do a thing for her, IMO. Granted she doesn`t make anything close to Katie Couric, but surely she could afford a decent stylist and colorist.

Durango
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2002 at 9:24am
She must be reading your post! Her hair of freshly (and nicely) colored this morning.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2002 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

She must be reading your post! Her hair of freshly (and nicely) colored this morning.

Hal--

I noticed it too and agree that it`s an improvement, but I`m still not wild about it. I think she`d look better either with a darker base color and highlights, or blonde all the way a la Ms. Huddy.
Durango
bmx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2003 at 8:20am
The present Juliet Huddy hairstyle is shoulder length bob (blonde).

She got angry when the other male anchors mention actress "Monica Belluci" as not another "Assembly Line Blonde!".

She guess that the other anchors are making fun of her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic