Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dannii Minogue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
twitchy gnat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitchy gnat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dannii Minogue
    Posted: September 16 2002 at 6:11pm
Dannii Minogue has a new music video out on the airwaves. In it, she has short hair (maybe not quite short enough to be called a pixie) and looks fabulous.
I looked all over for a picture, but the closest I could find was this magazine cover from probably a few months back.

http://www.dannii.com/photo/magazines/vivid/index.htm

Please help me find a picture from the video!
twitchy gnat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitchy gnat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2002 at 6:15pm
And if, unlike me, you actually bother to read the text on that page, you will find a short paragraph about her decision to cut it.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2002 at 9:46am
This is the paragraph:

"Written into Dannii’s contract for Notre Dame was a clause saying that she could not cut her hair. So, as soon as she finished the show, she had it cropped – something she’d wanted to do for ages. ‘I think short hair is a real expression of where you are in your life. There’s a certain confidence to it, and an element of just “take me as I am”. Short hair says to people “I’m a strong woman” which can frighten people off a lot.’ Dannii smiles a bit wistfully. ‘But I am strong. I’ve been through a lot. I’ve been married and divorced and engaged and been all around the world and I’m a stronger woman for that.’"

Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2002 at 3:30pm
She was a teen soap star in the Australian series `Neighbours`, had long hair in that, got it cut short , grew it long , and obviously now short again.

I think it is a cycle that we will see repeated again!
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2002 at 5:19pm
you are gettin confused with natalie imbruglia who was on neighbours. Danni minogue was in `home and away` and kept her hair long for ages before cutting it to shoulder length in 1996.
she then grew it long and dyed it blonde around 1997, having a startlingly short fringe cut in shortly afterwards..... the short cut has been mentioned already :D
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2002 at 2:38am
Ejay,
sorry !
I meant `Home and Away` !
It was a long while ago !
Kev
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2002 at 7:16am
haha... thats ok it was ages ago :D
Talking of danni minogue however, ive just seen her on cduk, and she has kind of a mullet thing going on at the moment. looks really good though.
Armac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2002 at 9:10am
Originally posted by ejay ejay wrote:

haha... thats ok it was ages ago :D
Talking of danni minogue however, ive just seen her on cduk, and she has kind of a mullet thing going on at the moment. looks really good though.

"Mullet, looks really good though"

Now theres two things i thought i never see in the same phrase :lol:
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 8:27am
found some piccys for you all to enjoy

first heres a before

and heres how it looks now

and here is a very nice one :D

[IMG]http://www.dannii.com/members/access/2003calendar/jan.jpg[img/]
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 8:30am
sorry... that last one got messed up
here it is

shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 6:46pm
Very nice, she looks hot now. The before pic her hair did not look very healthy but it looks nice now, and she looks older now but still very actracitve. Thanks for those lovey pics.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 8:39pm
Pros: Goes back to a color probably close to her natural color; very hot style; great photos; probably the sexiest shorter-hair women I`ve seen in some time.

Cons: None come to mind.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 1:38am
Gord,

You feeling alright? No fever`s I hope....were my eyes deceiving me, or did you just have nothing bad to say about a celeb cutting her hair? Not that I would take this as a trend or anything!

;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic