Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your fantasies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curious george View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curious george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your fantasies
    Posted: September 19 2002 at 9:02am
Hello,
I don`t mean to cause any trouble, but I was just wondering how many of the posters on this board would admit to having sexual fantasies based on some of the topics discussed here.
Thanks,
Me
Mr Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2002 at 9:37am
That depends what you mean by "sexual fantasies."

If you mean actual sexual relations, then no.

If you mean imagining, say, Ashley Judd or Sandra Bullock or Jill Arrington in a barber`s chair being shorn by a woman barber then, um, maybe.

hubba-hubba.

Mr. Happy
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2002 at 2:36pm
My sexual fantasies always involve deep space, octopus/sea horse like creatures, nuclear waste, and flowers with honey like substances oozing out of them.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2002 at 3:34pm
I sometimes have fantasies about cutting someones hair that I saw. Do I act on them - no. Of course after cutting the hair, the fantasy turns to something else - wink, wink!
chris876 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2002 at 11:03am
I must admit that I have a bit of a thing for women who braid or crimp their hair. I know most people won`t agree with me but Christina Aguilera looked really sexy when she braided her hair. I also thought faith hill looked super good when she crimped her hair for that Christmas video. Anyone else share this share view?
qwrx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 4:00pm
Some weirdo have "sick" sexual fantasy with hair:

(WARNING: Adult only!)

http://home.swipnet.se/Acid/japbon18.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic