Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catherine Zeta Jones going blonde?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Zeta Jones going blonde?
    Posted: September 20 2002 at 2:56pm
She used to be a brunette. But her recent hair color is far from black or dark brown:
http://entertainment.excite.com/celebgossip/photo/id/09_19_2002.html
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2002 at 5:07pm
I don`t like it! She used to be one of the most beautiful brunettes out there, and now it looks obviously fake (like when Tiffani-Amber Theissen first went blonde). She is still georgeous, but the hair has seen better days... I hope she goes back dark!
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2002 at 9:07pm
I don`t think it looks bad at all. In fact, it might be better.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2002 at 10:46pm
It doesn`t look bad, but she`s a beauty who doesn`t need to change a thing about her gorgeous hair. In recent commercials, I actually thought her hair looked shorter.
airey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2002 at 12:56am
She still is a brunette. She just has a few highlights.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2002 at 1:47am
I`t doesn`t even look blond to me.

Amy
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2002 at 11:19pm
That isn`t blond. When Tiffany Thiesen went blond several years ago, that was BLOND. I agree with the person that said it was brunette with highlights.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2002 at 1:49pm
Yuck! I thought she looked way better with her super-long, almost black hair. Don`t ruin a good thing!
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
lhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2002 at 9:02pm
Was her super long hair in the Mask of Zorro real?
Orrostar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orrostar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 3:15pm
While she still looks beautiful, I think she looked better with it darker.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic