Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenna Elfman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gh27 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenna Elfman
    Posted: September 23 2002 at 6:50pm
Jenna, the former star of Dharma and Greg, who has usually kept her hair very short has joined the long hair club. I caught her on a movie last night, (2002) and her hair was close to mid back. I don`t think she was wearing hair extensions either because it was wet in parts of the movie and you could tell it was her real hair. She looked gorgeous with all that length!!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 12:15am
Sorry, had to be extensions. If hair grows at the rate of six inches per year, it had to be extensions as she cut her hair short about 1 year ago for the beginning of the Fall TV season last year!
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 1:31pm
Yeah, its a scientific fact and believe me...I know...I am a scientist(a doctor in fact)
airey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 5:29pm
6 inches per year is an average. Some people grow hair faster than that and some slower.
M`chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M`chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 9:25pm
Gorgeous or not it wasn`t her hair. Jenna was known to be wearing extensions earlier this year. I have this on pretty good authority from my studio connections. Modern extensions when new are almost perfect illusion; wet hair won`t reveal the bonds of a good job anymore than wind or weather will. Strand by strand micro extensions are not even visible up close. Check out Pro Hair: http://hair-extensions.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic