Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Penelope Cruz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hairdude979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairdude979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penelope Cruz
    Posted: September 24 2002 at 9:15pm
She cut her hair up to her shoulders. I am almost positive that it is not a wig or a hairstyle trick. It looks very different but in a good way. You can take a look for yourself at wireimage.com under the Minority report premire in Paris or search her name.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 3:15am
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 12:03pm
Surprisingly, I think it looks pretty good. The waves and fullness give it some nice shape.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 5:52pm
Suddenly, I notice her hair less and her nose more.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 3:22am
What`s wrong with her nose?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Suddenly, I notice her hair less and her nose more.

That`s becaused you loved her hair so much you didn`t look at her nose... beleive me it`s ALWAYS been there...lol
Joy88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 8:44pm
I am also curious, what is wrong
with her nose? She is a beautiful
exotic looking lady. I am sick of
the standard blonde hair blue eyed,
plastic surgery look alikes out there.
Sophia Loren was an exotic looking
lady also and she did not have a
typical tiny turned up nose either.
messed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote messed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 4:03am
isnt it almost the same as Jlos
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 1:30pm
looks good to me. probably the perfect length for her.. and she looks good curly for a change.
her nose is great too :P
airey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2002 at 8:45pm
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 6:51am
Thanks for the photo link. No way her new style is sexier than her glorious long hair was. No way!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Thanks for the photo link. No way her new style is sexier than her glorious long hair was. No way!

I have to agree with Gord here.
This length is just not meant for her.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 12:29pm
Whoa.....that`s MY haircut! Well nice to see I`m setting a trend.

I will say whatever length Penelope goes with it as long as she forgoes bangs it can`t be all that bad. I really thought they de-glamorized her. Although she couldn`t be ugly if she tried.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2002 at 6:23am
UGH!! She looks like the saleslady at any fine clothing store now. If you saw Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise, you would definitely see how incredibly gorgeous she is with long hair and bangs. WHat a shame! Grow Penelope Grow! She must have ahd to do it for a film.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2002 at 3:03pm
Well, I think her face is gorgeous enough for almost any haircut!! (except pixie)
Her beauty is in her eyes & mouth & the texture of her hair! Granted, having super long hair like in Vanilla Sky is the ultimate icing on the cake, she is still gorgeous!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2002 at 8:10pm
I like it. She looks more glamorous and clean and mature now, she looked to young before with the long sexy hair. I did like her when she had bangs to though, and thought she was pretty with long curly hair, but I find nothing wrong with this style. IMO it would look better if she went a little shorter. Everyone thoughth Mandy Moore would look bad with short hair and now she has guys drooling over her with that sexy short hair.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2002 at 12:05pm
Here`s a good pic of her new style: http://entertainment.excite.com/celebgossip/photo/id/10_12_2002_4.html
I like it. And I like Penelope`s nose, too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic