Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natalie Raitano - time for a change?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natalie Raitano - time for a change?
    Posted: September 25 2002 at 3:00pm
While surfing on the net I`ve realized that Natalie Raitano has exactly the same pixie haircut since 1997! I think it`s a kind of a record. She looks lovely with super short hair, but isn`t it a time for a change? I didn`t find any older pic of her with longer hair, could anybody help me?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 4:09pm
Never seen pix of her with long hair, since I believe she cut it really short a bit before she struck her little bit fame. According to Natalie, she used to have big Long Island hair from when she lived back East.

Interestingly, though, I know I read an article about a year or so ago in which she said she had decided to start growing it out again. However, I never saw a photo of her with it even SLIGHTLY longer since then. So, I`m guessing she started to grow it, decided she didn`t want the hassle and cut it back off.

Personally, I think it would look really cute just slightly longer. Think Halle Berry`s long flippy pixie of recent years.

Just my $.02,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
anonx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 3:52pm
She wore wigs on several episode of VIP (as undercover detectives). You can see the scene on the VIP trailer.
Pookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2002 at 10:52am
It might look good longer, but seeing as she is such a short hair fanatic, I think she should take advantage of this fact and cut it even shorter.
Kristin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic