Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Larisa Oleynik (from Alex Mack)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H. Grey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Grey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Larisa Oleynik (from Alex Mack)
    Posted: October 22 2002 at 8:51am
I recently saw on a web site that Larisa Oleynik is going to crew her head. She is supposedly doing a new movie where she plays a drugged out teen.
During the movie she buzzes her hair off (all of it).
She is quite cute i cannot wait, could someone please post pics of her for all to see
anon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 11:36am
The current movie she is shooting is called Bringing Rain, however I didnt see anything about her cutting her hair.
visited View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote visited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 3:20pm
i`ve been looking for info backing this and i just cant find it. do u have the web site, or even better does anyone have any pictures, or recent pictures? that would be a big deal if she shaves her head b/c she can easily pull off the look! whats everyone else think?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic