Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Morning Show Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Morning Show Hair
    Posted: December 05 2002 at 8:38am
OK, so which female has the best hair on morning TV? After an extensive one-day review of the channels I get on my cable TV box, here is my Top 10 list in order of preference...

1. Maty Monford, HGTV (Home & Garden Television) "Smart Solutions" hostess. Surprise? If you haven`t caught Maty on her morning show, she has long (bra-strap length), really rich, thick, blonde hair with hair slightly hanging over the eyebrows. If she wasn`t doing TV already, I`d sign her up for a Panteen commercial in a heartbeat.
2. Giselle Blondette, Univision Despierta America hostess. I don`t remember much Spanish from my high school class, but I know great hair when I see it. Even though her last name has "blonde" in it, Giselle is the longhair brunette. I just wish she`d make up her mind: bangs or no bangs. Looks great either way. (For the record, I know there will be many contributors to Hair Talk who will prefer the shorthair blonde, Ana Maria. And arguably, I could have included any of a number of the regular guest hostesses they have on this show, but I don`t know there names.)
3. Ann Curry, NBC Today Show news anchor and occasional host. The longer her hair gets, the better it looks. I could watch her deliver the news all day long.
4. Paula Zahn, CNN. After losing her spot on mainstream TV, I`m glad she resurfaced on cable news. I know they`re paying her a lot of money, but with so many choices out there in morning TV, you might as well have someone with great hair!
5. Elizabeth Vargas, ABC Good Morning America substitute hostess and occasional contributor. It`s probably not fair to include her here, since she`s mostly on at night, but it`s my list and I`m better ratings soar (my heart sure does) when she`s on in the morning.
6. Katie Couric, NBC Today Show hostess. As the hair transformation of the 21st Century, it`s no secret that Katie is on my list. She was at her best during the Olympic telecasts and would be higher on the list now if not for an occasional "bad hair day."
7. Lauren Green, Fox News Channel "Fox and Friends" hostess. A former third-place finisher in the Miss America contest, Lauren is more than just a pretty face. The last time I watched her on the show, she also had pretty hair.
8. Alisyn Camerota, Fox News Channel "Fox and Friends" substitute hostess and correspondent. She is another reason "fox" is in the title of the show. She was very cute today.
8. Giuliana, E News Live. She`s the one with the long, stick straight blonde hair hat`s usually parted on the side. She`s be higher on the list, but I`m not impressed that she goes by one name.
9. Dr. Nancy Snyderman, ABC Good Morning America contributor. Great bangs! I`ve had a crush on her for a long time and, although her hair has gotten shorter over the years, she still looks great on the set.
10. Julie Chen, CBS Early Show hostess. Although her hair isnt as long as it used to be and it ought to be, she still has better hair than ABC Good Morning America hostess Diane Sawyer. Recently, Diane`s mother was on the show complaining about her hair. If her mother doesn`t like it, why should I? I remember Diane`s hair when it was a lot longer and I liked it better then.

Note that my list was limited to shows that end at 9 a.m. Michigan time, so I didn`t include Kelly Ripa from Regis and Kelly, Jenny Jones or Lisa Ling and Meredith Viera from The View. I watch Jenny Jones just to check out how her hair looks. And, to people who think I only like long hair, please take note: I don`t think Meredith gets enough credit for having some of the most lucious hair on TV.

OK, so who did I forget?
Layers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 9:04am
Thanks Gord, for noticing Giselle from Despierta America. I thought I was the only non Spanish speaking American that would tune into that show just to see how she was wearing her beautiful locks.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 6:05pm
Lets not forget the very sexy Robin Meade on CNN Headline News from 5A.M. till 8:00A.M. central time. Very beautiful woman with nice hair and subtle sexy highlights.
c View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2002 at 7:59am
Quote Lets not forget the very sexy Robin Meade on CNN Headline News from 5A.M. till 8:00A.M. central time. Very beautiful woman with nice hair and subtle sexy highlights.

Agreed! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic