Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Posted: December 08 2002 at 4:14pm
armac26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armac26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2002 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Is it a cut or a wig...someone make the call?

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=1929&styp=clbi&nm=Jennifer+Love+Hewitt

Nope its her hair.... she had it chopped off for a movie she`s making in london
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2002 at 9:05pm
WOW! Gord... THAT is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 11:24am
It her sexy hair, I repoted a while back that she got it cut, it`s about time she cut her bangs she has such a high forehead it makes her even prettier now with the new do. Here is a bigger pic http://www.bigpicturesusa.com/production/021202/jennifer_love_hewitt_web/pages/Love%20Hewitt_Davenport_00009.htm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 3:41pm
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!
I always thought she would look better with shorter hair (could even go shorter). I really love her bangs - a very good length.
don knows View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don knows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by loveshort&blonde loveshort&blonde wrote:

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!
I always thought she would look better with shorter hair (could even go shorter). I really love her bangs - a very good length.

Scrumptious.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 10:14am
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

It her sexy hair, I repoted a while back that she got it cut, it's about time she cut her bangs she has such a high forehead it makes her even prettier now with the new do. Here is a bigger pic http://www.bigpicturesusa.com/production/021202/jennifer_love_hewitt_web/pages/Love%20Hewitt_Davenport_00009.htm

bet Portia de Rossi will like that pic as much as I do...
clownboots View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clownboots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 4:01pm
I wish someone would tie Jennifer Love Hewitt down and cut her hair. As tears come to her eyes, I would feed her hard boiled eggs with the whole world watching.

All kidding aside, I think she would look great in shorter hair (not too short) like Posh Spice circa late 1990s.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 9:26am
Originally posted by clownboots clownboots wrote:

I wish someone would tie Jennifer Love Hewitt down and cut her hair. As tears come to her eyes, I would feed her hard boiled eggs with the whole world watching.

All kidding aside, I think she would look great in shorter hair (not too short) like Posh Spice circa late 1990s.

LOL.. just when I thought I was weird... Thats why i love the net so much...lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic