Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Portia de Rossi Just plain shor t4 her!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Portia de Rossi Just plain shor t4 her!
    Posted: December 09 2002 at 7:01am
Sorry Gord.. couldn`t help it... Can`t be much more than bra strap lenght....
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====17654&c4nvi=3&str=3468&styp=clbi
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 11:26am
I like it but you know Gord will be a little upset but its still long just a few inchs less then before.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 7:37pm
I hear what you guys are saying, but since she came out of the closet and announced she had a girlfriend, I figured I didn`t have much of a chance anyway.
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 9:19pm
Front looks layered ... my bet is that its on the way UP. lets say, shoulder blades (soon).
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 9:19pm
Front looks layered ... my bet is that its on the way UP. lets say, shoulder blades (soon).
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 10:12am
Gord... that means you just have to work harder... greater the reward the greater the effort must be!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 7:08pm
Thanks for the advice and inspiration, Hal. Do you have her phone number or her agent`s phone number? If nothing else, maybe I could talk her into leaving her hair alone.
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 8:06pm
Heheheheee!

I don`t like the color. She looks like a skittle.
Natural since Nov 6, 2004
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 8:57pm
did i miss something? she has a girlfriend? or is this just a joke?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 6:47am
No joke. She`s partners with Ringo Starr`s daughter.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Thanks for the advice and inspiration, Hal. Do you have her phone number or her agent's phone number? If nothing else, maybe I could talk her into leaving her hair alone.

Come on Gord... You`ll never get anywhere thinking like that.... you have to make her want your phone number...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic