Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heather Locklear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heather Locklear
    Posted: December 15 2002 at 7:10am
Anyone know what her hair looks like now? I`ve seen her hair color commercials, but I was wondering if her hair was different that that now.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 8:10am
She guest starred on an episode of "Scrubs" on NBC about a week or two ago and her hair looked exactly like it has all the way back to her Melrose Place days. I kinda wish she would try something different because she really is beautiful (but a chance would be nice).
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 3:31pm
When she was younger, Heather cut her hair pretty short. Would be great so see an updated version of that look today!

lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 4:39pm
I saw a picture of it before. I didn`t think it looked very good.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 10:38pm
I like her long, I would like to see her in a darker blonde shade, that might not be too bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic