Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OK, I`ll start!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK, I`ll start!!!
    Posted: December 24 2002 at 9:31pm
The sooner we get back to normal, the better! :)

How `bout all those young celeb`s gettin` haircuts??? What does everybody think?

Julia Stiles...Long to bob
Jennifer Love Hewitt...same for movie in London
Kate Hudson...for another movie (although I`m still not convinced it`s a wig)
Nicole Kidman...much shorter, making good her threat to cut it off several months ago...

As for me, really like Julia Stiles and JLH, jury is out on Kate, and I`m going to need some MAJOR convincing for Nicole...

anyone else?
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2002 at 11:30pm
Lets not forget Sandra and her new shorter do!
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2002 at 11:50pm
I like Julia`s new do, wow, don`t really care for JLH`s though, might just be the way its styled..and for Nicole, she falls under the `if it ain`t broke` why fix it category.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2002 at 1:55am
While I really liked Julia`s long hair, I think the shorter cut really suits her. She`s on the cover of this month`s Glamour magazine, I think.

Karen, thanks for restoring order. God speed on getting those evil hackers.

And to everyone... happy holidays!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2002 at 2:43am
NOOOOO! JULIA!!!!! I can`t believe she cut her hair...I saw it on the magazine cover yesterday. OK, it still looks great, very flattering, but...well, I just liked her super-long wavy hair. Very few gals are lucky enough to have hair like that. Again, tho, I think it looks great now- its just kinda tragic.
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic