Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Penelope Cruz Highlights!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penelope Cruz Highlights!
    Posted: January 10 2003 at 6:30pm
UGH!! I just saw Penelope Cruz in her new Coke commercial. (not the actual commercial, which airs first during the AMA`s Monday night, a clip of it on E! News Live)
Anyway, she had light streaks and extensions! So, whoever took that bet pay up! I know someone knew she`d add extensions!!
The streaks are dark blonde/light brown.
To me, her hair was perfect before she did anything to it. Hopefully, this is temporary.

No, I don`t have a picture but watch the AMA`s Monday & take a look!
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2003 at 12:16pm
Yes miss Aggie, her hair was perfect before for her!
But lets be honest here, she is so gorgeous she could wear any hairstyle in any color, and would it matter, she`s a doll!
Just out of curiosity how do you wear your hair miss AggiePam?
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2003 at 2:16pm
Anyone know where I can see it?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2003 at 3:30pm
I thought it looked hot... and oddly enough found the very end sort of sexy!
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2003 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Metal man Metal man wrote:

Yes miss Aggie, her hair was perfect before for her!
But lets be honest here, she is so gorgeous she could wear any hairstyle in any color, and would it matter, she's a doll!
Just out of curiosity how do you wear your hair miss AggiePam?

My hair is reddish-brown, shoulder length with long layers. However, I am growing it much longer! (not enough patience, though)
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2003 at 11:45pm
doesn`t anyone have a pix of peneolpe? i missed the TV appearance:<(

franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2003 at 9:06pm
I don`t think it`s extensions. She`s just been letting it grow. And it`s grown some more.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030123/161/33oxf.html&e=13&ncid=707
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2003 at 2:22pm
No way is that natural growth. No disrespect Franklin....but that`s 2 years worth of natural growth she has put on since she cut it last spring/summer? No way. It looked good long and natural. Anyone who saw blow could have told her a bob is not her style. too overpowering for her delicate features. Either really long so she can wear it up in those great sexy styles she wears or maybe short like Halle`s.

Just my humble O.

Jacqui
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2003 at 4:49pm
If her hair grows an inch a month, she would have about nine inches worth of new growth. It`s possible that it`s real growth.
shortahir75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortahir75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2003 at 12:25am
there extensions her hair was shoulder lenght in november. there is no way hair can grow 4 inchs in 2 months, not even if your pregnet, when your hormons are all screwed up and everything grows fast. I liked the short hair it looked cute on her and was a refeshing change from the same old long hair, change can be good if your willing to give it a chance!
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2003 at 9:13am
I agree, its too bad she couldn`t have enjoyed the new length a while longer! It wouldn`t have taken that long for it to grow back for real.
Perhaps she needed the longer length for a movie?
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2003 at 2:23pm
you got to wonder why they chop off there hair and then promptly grow it back out? I am not a female but if i were i think i would want to try new hair styles and keep them for a while other wise why bother choping your hair if you hate it so much you wear hair extensions right after you cut it and promptly grow it back out. I thought that penelpe looked cute with short hair as did mandy moore, katherine heigl, jennifer love, reese, natalie portman( back in the perfesional) and all the others who have choped there hair. I only remember one i did not like but can`t remember who it was.
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2003 at 11:32pm
I saw her commercial and i don`t see anything wrong with her highlights! In fact I think they`re sexy. Give her hair some dimension. So booo to the naysayers!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2003 at 11:59am
Loved The highlight`s. Put me on the yea side:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic