Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shania Twain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shania Twain
    Posted: January 11 2003 at 9:44am
Sounds like Shania is considering a change, heres an excerpt from a transcript on a interview she did.
The link to the full transcript is:
http://www.shaniaforums.com/showthread.php?s=b8f270a87a88eedc9843e34edba99525&threadid=16415

104.5 CHUM FM Interview with Shania Twain November 12, 2002
MD= Marilyn Dennis (Interviewer)
ST= Shania Twain (Obviously)

MD: Well, you certainly did that. Let’s talk about your hair.

ST: OK

MD: How… I mean, are those extensions?

ST: I’m cutting it soon.

MD: Is that your hair?

ST: Well, it’s partly my hair.

MD: Wow, it is so long!

ST: My hair is very long, yeah.

MD: You’re cutting it soon?

ST: I don’t have a lot of hair, but I’m cutting it. I’m tired of it.

MD: What are you going to do?

ST: It’s too long…um…

MD: Are you doing a bob?

ST: I’m thinking about it, we’re talking about it. I think I’m just going to do it in stages. *Laughs* This lady over here is going, “ What do you mean you’re cutting it?” *Laughs* I know! And Rhonda, Rhonda who travels with me, she said, “Please don’t cut your hair, it’s so long now!” I just don’t want to have long hair forever. I’m just tired of it.

MD: Well, it looks good, but I’ll tell you, when a lot of new moms, you know, they’ve got the hair, and that’s what they do: they cut it. It’s too much in your way.

ST: Is this like a hormonal thing!?!

MD: I believe it is!

ST: Some stage I’m going through?

MD: But may I say something? From experience? OK, I want to say you look fantastic. And Eja’s like, a year and what…

ST: He’s fourteen months.

MD: I want to say to you: I too had a child fourteen years ago.

ST: *Laughs*

MD: And I still cannot get it off. You know, the midriff thing. But the hair grew very well, and then I cut it!

ST: I just… I have not cut my hair in probably three years. I promise you I have not cut my hair, cause it’s just so easy to pull back. And I haven’t really bothered styling it, or cutting a style into it, because I haven’t been doing anything on camera.
So I didn’t have the guts to cut it for the first video, and so I said, “Give me a bunch of curls, and we’ll go with that. Put some wind on it… um… *sighs*, but now I’m just tired of it. I need… I need something else.
94harley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2003 at 1:14pm
That`s some intersting news. I love her hair so long it looks fantastic. hope she doesn`t cut it but go longer yet like hip length then change it very slowly! but we will watch to see her gradual change and hopefully she`ll change her mind and keep it super long WISH! WISH!
lhloverin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhloverin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2003 at 3:44pm
How is the current length like? Is it past mid back? In India we don`t get to see non-indian celebs very frequently.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic