Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yes! Holly Hunter has long hair again!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes! Holly Hunter has long hair again!
    Posted: January 17 2003 at 12:24am
Holly Hunter, one of my favorite actresses, has made my day! She`s grown her hair out, as seen at the premiere of the movie "Leavity."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030117/168/323ri.html&e=11&ncid=707

Anyone else have access to full-size photos of longhaired Holly?
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 2:09am
I`m not really a big fan of hers, but yeah, her hair does look really good like that. She looks quite a bit younger with long hair & the style is pretty flattering.
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 7:01am
a thumbs up for Holly! I liked her hair in "Home for the Holidays" It was slightly darker and long, but not as long as this. I love this length and the slightly choppy ends - I think a little more richness in the color would suit her .
Gord- do you think it`s real? How do these stars grow so fast?

jacqui
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 7:16am
????????? When was her hair not long?
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 7:20am
I`m sorry, but I don`t like her hair at all in that picture. Yes, it`s long, but that`s pretty much it. It looks like she could use a hairbrush.
Anyone got a better picture, because I`m not convinced this is a good look for her.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 12:54pm
I agree - I don`t think it looks great in that picture. Long yes, but straight and heavy and it overwhelms her face. My 2 favorite styles for her were from Broadcast News (above the shoulders brown bob with bangs) and especially Living Out Loud (blonde, just below the shoulders, lots of body). Both complimented her face better, I think, and had some shape and movement.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

????????? When was her hair not long?

Hal,

Holly`s hair has rarely been as long as it is now.

For example...

1998 Academy Awards: http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=granitz&group=4033-aca&photo=hunterh2.lly&path_key=Hunter,+Holly

1999 Golden Globes:
http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=granitz&group=907-gol&photo=hunter_holly&path=pgallery&path_key=Hunter,+Holly

There are lots of pix of this sweetheart on http://us.imdb.com
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 8:59am
My bad, your post read as if it was something that just happened....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic