Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bridget Moynahan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nutritious & Delicious View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutritious & Delicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bridget Moynahan
    Posted: January 28 2003 at 10:28am
Sorry if this is old news to some people - it was discussed very briefly in a thread last April when it occurred, but I have just found out so I thought I`d bring it up again.

Anyway, it seems that Bridget Moynahan, the former catwalk model who was long-haired in Coyote Ugly, Serendipity and The Sum of All Fears, chopped her hair off after filming the latter.

Her new movie, The Recruit, is coming out soon, in which her hair is styled in a messy, roughly chin-length bob.

Yahoo has pictures (check out the older ones as well!):

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800361306&cf=mm&intl=us

Is this not a stunning picture?

xcv cv View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  xcv cv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 3:52pm
When I saw the commercial months back I was shocked. She is so much hotter with long hair
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 6:41pm
Quite a change! I like both looks. The longer leans more towards "sexy" while the shorter leans towards "adorable".

Long:

Short:
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 6:59pm
HAWG
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 8:00pm
Bridgett looks really good in long hair.

In the top picture, her shorter hair looks really sexy too, with the hair behind the ear on one side and falling in front of her face on the other. I really like the look of that.

In the bottom picture of her with shorter hair she looks very plain. That is partially due I think to her makeup too. Or maybe it just isn`t a very flattering picture. That happens sometimes.

It isn`t a bad hairstyle it just doesn`t have much style to it.

If she is going to go with a short style she should do something a little different from what she has.
Lady Maria
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 8:07pm
One word: long
Johnston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 8:59pm
some more words: short looks much better (the first pic shows how sexy a short cut can be)!
The long hair looks so ordinary!

Thats it with opinions: everyone got one! :-)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 10:29pm
Ugh. I`ve lost that lovin` feeling.
clownboots View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clownboots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2003 at 1:06am
Normally, I like shorter hair, but for some reason, it doesn`t quite work for BM. I don`t really understand it, because she has a great smile and a really pretty face. Nevertheless, it looks better longer.
Bill B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2003 at 1:14am
I think she looks SO much better with shorter hair. I just saw an advanced screening of "The Recruit" and...WOW! She was just one of the crowd in "Coyote Ugly" but no way can you say that about her now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic