Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Posted: March 27 2003 at 7:09pm
Did any body see Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Elton John oscar after party? Here is a link with a cute pic, her hair looks so cute since she choped it, I wish she would keep her bangs short she looks so much nicer with short bangs. The curls look so good on her to. I don't think there is any thing she would do that could make her look bad. Jennifer you rock my world upside down.
Here is the link http://forums.fanhost.com/board/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=86;t=000534;p=
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 7:51pm
Cover of some magazine too, don't remember which one, looking adorable. Oh, that I were a lolipop.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Ononotdon Ononotdon wrote:

Cover of some magazine too, don't remember which one, looking adorable. Oh, that I were a lolipop.
Yeah I wish I was that lolipop to, she can lick me any day, I'd also like to lick her lolipop.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic