Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Practice hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Practice hair
    Posted: April 07 2003 at 8:25pm
All of the women on "The Practice" have long hair now.

Elenaor's is still down to her waist.

Lindsay's (Kelli Williams) is midback (I like her's shorter).

Lucy is past her shoulders and she cut bangs in it. I like.

Helen's is just past her shoulders.

Guest stars- Teri Polo has a beautiful long layered style. Andie Macdowell still has long curls.

lhloverin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhloverin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 8:49am
Any Pics ???
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 9:04am
Excellent topic! My favorite show after "Ed." (Commercial plug here: Please watch "Ed" Friday night on NBC. They moved the show from Wednesday to Friday, where it may die a quick death without impressive ratings. Thank you.)

Back to "The Practice..."

As someone who has watched the show since the beginning, I have to disagree with you on Lindsay's hair. It has never looked better. When Lindsay (Kelli Williams) cut her hair to shoulder length, it made her look kind of chunky and wasn't flattering at all. With her hair looking kind of thin, I was pleasantly surprised when she grew it out.

Lara Flynn Boyle's hair has ranged from that god-awful slick-it-back-and-put-it-in-a-bun style (I guess that's how a female prosecuting attorney is "supposed" to look?) to the longer style she wears today. I love her hair best with long hair. I think she's the best character on the show.

Speaking of bangs, Lucy's long bangs do wonders for her. I think Jessica Capshaw, who plays blonde Jamie Stringer, should follow her lead.

Naturally, I think Ellenore (played by Camryn Manheim) has the best hair because it's the longest: usually waistlength. Sadly, she wears it too often in a ponytail. I think she got a fairly major trim recently. She's also looking thinner since having a baby.

As far as the women of The Practice having long hair now, well, it may be longer than ever, but hardly what I'd consider "long," except in Camryn's case. Kelli is well on her way to long hair and I'd love nothing more than to see Lara Flynn Boyle with Camryn's length. But did you forget about Rebecca Washington (played by Lisa Gay Hamilton)? She had much longer hair when the show started, possibly created by extensions.

If you want photos, I'll make a suggestion: Watch the show. It's on Monday nights on ABC. Consult your local listings.
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 11:32pm
Oh, I forgot about Lisa Gay Hamilton. I like her's short.

And how could I forget Jessica Capshaw. She shouldn't change a hair.
star100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 1:31am
lots of vidcaps at:
http://www.tpresource.net/
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

If you want photos, I'll make a suggestion: Watch the show. It's on Monday nights on ABC. Consult your local listings.

Sorry, the last two years it has become almost unwatchable highlighted this year by the unbearable demise of Bobby & Lindsay's marriage. Monday's episode was a prime example. While the Andie McDowell (who looked great) storyline was good, after a copule of scenes I had to hit the fast forward button every time B & L were together. Painful, but not because their marriage is crumbling.

The Practice is a typical David E. Kelley show. Starts off strong, has at least one or two excellent seasons, & then becomes totally absurd & unwatchable. Think Picket Fences, Chicago Hope, & Ally McBeal. Of course he also has made shows such as Snoops & Girls Club which are unwatchable form the start.

Watch at your own risk.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic