Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis gets a haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis gets a haircut
    Posted: April 10 2003 at 12:47am
Definitely not short but noticeably shorter.

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2003/04/0832.cfm
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 3:00am
She looks really good!
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 3:32pm
Rather sadly - another one bites the dust,
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 4:17pm
i can't tell it's been cut
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 11:24pm
I love her music, Alanis is very talented!

She is an attractive woman with long hair, (and yes it is still long but it is quite a bit shorter than it was), but she would look good with shorter hair too. She is beautiful!
Lady Maria
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2003 at 12:14am
Originally posted by princessmonica princessmonica wrote:

i can't tell it's been cut
You "can't tell?" Then you haven't been paying attention. She's lost more than a food of gorgeous hair. It was down to her butt. What a waist. What was the point anyway?
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 6:02am
I used to like her long hair it was so long and pretty so few people are willing to wear their hair long these days.
lhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 2:29pm
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 7:27pm
She is hot>>>>>>>>nice looking woman. >>>>>She should curl her hair, not tight curls but flowing curls going over her shoulders!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 6:13pm
Another recent photo.

Too bad, so sad.

And yes, Shorthair, I know she looks happy.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030510/170/40yk6.html&e=13&ncid=707
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Another recent photo.

Too bad, so sad.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030510/170/40yk6.html&e=13&ncid=707

What? As for spelling what about you above in your first response? I can't tell that her hair is any shorter but if you think it is then well as a long hair follower you shold know.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Another recent photo.

Too bad, so sad.

What? As for spelling what about you above in your first response? I can't tell that her hair is any shorter but if you think it is then well as a long hair follower you shold know.
I "shold" or "should?" Dude, my point in the other thread was that the comments should be about the celebrities' hair and not about the commentators. I never said Alanis' hair was any shorter than it was a few days ago. I only said I was posting another recent photo. Do you think her hair looks better shorter? It also appears thinner. As the longhair icon of 2000s rock music, her haircut was indeed big news. And for me, sad news. Are you sure we're both from the Detroit area?
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2003 at 6:23am
Alanis took about a foot of gorgeous hair off......in the process she has done something to it to make it look ratty. I saw a documentary of her a few months back and was so inspired to grow my hair just seeing hers and how healthy it was. It has beautiful natural curl in it.

What happened Alanis?

Jacqui
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2003 at 9:29am
I have to say this it's not bad at all.Yes I do like long hair but that pic says it all to me it's great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic