Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Posted: April 15 2003 at 3:47pm
Jennifers hair is at the shortest ever in her life right now and she looks so hot. Here is a link http://www.ozinteractive.com/images/files/11/kca03_13_april03.jpg http://www.ozinteractive.com/images/files/11/kca03_12_april03.jpg I think this new short hair style is so beautiful on her she wears it well. I always thought she would look awesome with short hair. Beautiful on the outside and the inside.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 11:13am
But can't she afford a comb?
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 3:47pm
Oh Tony, you're so old fashioned...
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 4:19pm
I agree with Tony. She looks messy.

She is cute but could use a neater hair style.
Lady Maria
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 5:45pm
I've only seen her new cut curly like this. I'm curious what it looks like blown straight.
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:32am
There's another thread here at the moment about Jennifer ("New Love Hewitt pic", http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP139333248&id=12932 )with recent pictures, in which her hair is straight, straight, straight! Looks better straight imo.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 9:23am
I have seen that picture of her. Yes she looks better with short, straight hair.
Lady Maria
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 1:12pm
The older she gets, the prettier she becomes.
I prefer the straight version, but she is looking more
attractive by the week. Short hair looks very good on
JLH.

Peace to all
HeadBoy
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 1:19pm
I can't get the post with the straight hair - would really love to see it. I liked her with the shorter bangs but if she keeps it short I could live with it - now if she can find a comb.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:17pm
I must not see what everyone else is because i don't think her hair looks messy. I like it curly and think she looks cute with the curls over the straight hair. I also think she is a total babe no matter if her hair is messy, straight, long or short, bangs or no bangs, but i perferr the current short curly with short bangs style. I liked her blonde hair too, it was a nice change for her and looked better then over highlighted hair like Katie Holmes has.
_steve_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _steve_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 11:59pm
I think she looks good with all the styles I have seen her with, my only issue with her is she looks like she is on the verge of anorxia (not sure spelling).
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 4:59am
I couldn't see the straight hair pic. But I did see the curly. She has a tiny face with tiny features - the big hair overwhelms a little, I think. But I think it could look good if the waves were tamed down. Short hair definitely suits her face .
Jacqui
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 5:20am
Those straight hair pictures seem to have disappeared, I got a 404 message when I tried to look just now.
But there must be other similar pictures out there... somewhere.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 10:31am
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic