Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Renee Zellweger - Just plain nice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WMAdams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMAdams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renee Zellweger - Just plain nice.
    Posted: April 17 2003 at 12:00am
We've all watched Renee through several styles, but IMHO this one would have to be the best (and most flattering as a whole) I've seen on her in months.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====25859

I think she may need to do a little bit with the color, and maybe use a "tad" bit less product (looks a bit greasy/stringy to me), but she's got my approval for the overall look.

Gord? Jerky?

I regret that I have but one quote to
leave for my country...
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:51am
Well, I'm not Gord or JF, but I have to agree with you, this is Ms. Zellweger best look in months. Two thumbs up!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 7:42am
Man, you can't put me in a group with Jerky Flea. He's in a class all his own. I'm not even entitled to being "the man next to the man."

My opinion about Renee Zellweger is that her hair always looks better in movies than it does in real life. It hasn't looked like anything special in real life in a long time.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 8:24am
I agree about too much product. It looks kind of dirty here.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 9:27am
I agree with WM Adams. I like Renee's short blonde style.
Lady Maria
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic