Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alanis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 9:46am
She had great long hair, very sexy and sensual (and that compliment is coming from an avowed short hair lover) and now she has great shorter hair, very lush and thick with a great color. I think it looks very good on her, and she would look great all the way to a pixie too. I still don't understand why there are two camps on this long hair short hair issue. If you've had long hair forever, break out and try short hair. If you've had short hair forever, try growing it long. Experiment, ife is too short to get caught in stereotypes, open up some, it's just hair. It can be very exciting going from very long to very short. My biggest beef is that celebrities will wear their hair for years in long styles that you can't tell the difference in and when they finally try short hair they inevitably start growing it out immediatly.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 6:12pm
wow... i never really thought I'd see her with it short. Doesn't look too bad... not that the Yahoo! photos are the best they could be.
94harley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 8:29pm
It's not short except for her!!! Way too short!! needs to be back on her ass orover it to thigh's that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 11:41pm
*really wishes photographers would pay more attention to getting good shots of celebrities' hair* *laughs* They just need to adjust their priority lists, that's all. . .
Ah well, by what I can see, it doesn't look bad. But I can kind of understand the long hair fans' disappointment. . . only because it's a similar, though maybe more exaggerated, disappointment to what I feel if attractive short-haired girls start growing theirs :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic