Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Year in review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Year in review
    Posted: December 27 2003 at 2:07pm
First I will start with the small list of celebs that changed there hair color, keep in mind that there mane may apper again in the list of different hair styles.

Color change:

Nicky Hilton,Vanessa Marcil, Olsen twin, Denise Richards, Britney Spears, Christina Agulria, Julia Stiles, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Celion Dion, Adrienne Frantz, Ashley Scott, Katherine Heigl- May have Been last year but I'm putting her here any way.

Next is bangs:

Natalie Portman, Mena Suvari, Selma Blair, Catherine Zeta Jones, Denise Richards, Jamie Pressley, Jennifer Love hewitt, Jamie King, Rachel Leigh Cook, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson

Next Is the long list of celebs that had a lot of hair chopped off I may have missed a few but here is the majority.

Haircuts:

Ashley Scott, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Mandy Moore, Britney Spears, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Renne Zellwegar, sarah Chalk, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jenny Frost, Jules Asner, Uma Thurman, Paula Abdul, Laura San Giacomo, Lisa Kudrow, Ashley Judd, Lucy Lawless, Sharon Stone, Katherie Heigl, Britney Murphy, Kirsten Dunst, Julia Stiles, Maggie gyllenhaal, Celion Dion, marley Shelton, Alexis Bledel, Alyssa Milano, Calista Flockhart, Meg Ryan, kelly Clarkston, Alanis Morissette, Jessica Andrews, Jenny Frost

Next is grow outs:

Charlize Theron, Neve Campbell, Selma Blair,Scarlett Johansson, Mandy Moore( she had it below her shoulders recently but cut it again to chin lenght.), Jamie Pressly, Jennifer Love hewitt( it was shorter but now its a couple inches longer and the bangs are longer to) Alyssa Milanois a little longer, Hilary duff is inching longer, Amanda Bynes has gotten very long this year, sarah Jessica Parker, Ashley Scott, Britney Spears.

If I missed any one please feel free to add your own.

Next is popularity list from this board it goes by threads started at the beginging of this year, here is the top 5 or so that I counted I don't claim this accurate but I did go over it twice.

Britney Spears and Jennifer Love Hewitt Tied for First with 14 threads started about them

#2 Nicole Kidman With 9 Threads

#3 Mandy Moore and Alyssa Milano tied for third with 8 Threads each

#4 Jessica Simpson with 5 Threads- she has stirred up a lot since she started wearing wigs.

#5 Catherine Zeta Joans and Sarah Michelle Gellar are tied at fifth with 4 posts each

#6 is Shania with 3 posts

J- Lo had one therad that I could count I may have missed one or two but as i saw it I marked it down.

There may have been others with more posts then the last 3 did but these were the ones I saw a lot of, like Kirsten has two or three posts which would make her tie with shania Twain.

Its been an intresting year and with all the changes this year next year is going to have a hard time topping this year, it could happen so I guess we will jsut have to wait and see who is the first to do some thing radical next year, I hope Jennifer Love Gets her hair cut into a pixe next year and Britney Goes back to being a burnnette next year.

I hope every one enjoys my year in review, it took a lot of time to do. And I hope everyone has a happy new year!!!!
Stu-O-Rama View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu-O-Rama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2003 at 8:23pm
Add Kelly PAckard to the 'growing it out' list.
I caught her on Ripley's the other and she looked fantastic. It's almost back to her 'California Dreams' length. While I generally lik shorthair, her hair on California Dream was some of the best locks on the history of TV.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2003 at 8:15am
Add Angie Harmon to the list of haircuts. She's in my list of best haircuts of 2003 along with Natalie Portman, Marley Shelton and Alyssa Milano.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2003 at 5:29pm
Shorthair, nice post, but man, you have too much time on your hands!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2003 at 12:42pm
Thanks ssjocky. I put alot of work into it, I know I missed some people but thats ok, I know others will tell me what I missed. I don't rally have that much time on my hands I just stayed up late one day researching.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic