Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexis Bledel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexis Bledel
    Posted: September 14 2010 at 1:08pm
She is way cute with killer eyes... could pull off the pixie but looks good short or long. I think some kind of bang works better for her long or short.
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 9:50am
She is very pretty. I can never get over how old she is though - she looks so much younger! I think she would look so good with a long pixie - if you look at this picture here where her hair is tied up it looks really great and the front looks like a pixie. Although she does look good with it long too. http://bp2.blogger.com/_lbPOtQg81Mo/SJJr7XMxeyI/AAAAAAAAAiE/kddmhv779zA/s1600-h/alexis_bledel__2_.jpg
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 9:23am
Red! Smile

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 3:35am
What was wrong with the long hair is that it made her look all of twelve. That's not good for someone in her early twenties. . . or for anyone of legal age who might want to crush on her. . . So it's good that she wants to look more mature now.
More awesome than a manatee!
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 1:14am
She looks better in the pic with short curly hair than with straight hair. With straight hair and long hair she looks to young, like a high school girl.
With the somewhat medium/short curly hair she looks more like a young woman.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 10:57pm
Gord, she cut her hair on her own. it was her choice not any one elses and she was said to loving it the shorter she goes. She started cutting it back near the end of the year afterthe new shows started. She cut it first just below her shoulders, then above now chin lenght. Although it is normaly worn just poker staight it has some appel to it because it shows off her pretty face more and those sexy eyes of hers. I think she wanted to look more grown up. I as a short hair person and some one that likes other styles besides on style all there life like the change. Her long hair was fine for her character on the show she is playing a young girl but now she is in college and is more grown up and is free to change. The old style was just long and straight, now its short and straight. At least she is trying to style it now with curls, I thought before that she was not that pretty with the long hair but after she started cutting her hair I took notice, that she was not bad looking after all her hair was just hiding her good looks, thats what i think.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 10:45pm
Re-read my post, Rod. I didn't critique anybody's view of her short hair. I simply asked what was wrong with the "before" look. Pointing out that I admire long hair isn't really news. Saying it applies to "every" female celebrity isn't true. "Most," yes. "Every," not necessarily.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 8:21pm
Well, Gord, the first picture is a wig. It's tough to call it her hair.

There was nothing wrong with her hair when it was longer. It didn't show much style, but then long hair can look good without style.

This shorter haircut is bland and boring. It has appeal to those who think every woman should have short hair, regardless of whether the hair has any style. Of course, you prefer long hair on all women, so critiquing them for always liking short hair is the pot calling the kettle black.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 8:11pm
I was going to stay out of the Alexis Bledel discussion because I didn''t know who she was, she looked awful young and I really didn''t know what she looked like before getting her haircut. But when you said she was in her 20s, I got interested. Please tell me what was wrong with her hair when it was longer?

http://www.filmstew.com/Content/Features/Details.asp?ContentID=4304&Pg=1

http://www.alexis-bledel.com/images/model16.jpg

Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 6:30am
She's actually 22. Still, her character's a college freshman and she looks even younger, no matter what her hair looks like. That said, the curls are really cute.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 4:59am
Isn'r she like 12 or something? Shouldn't she be looking like a little girl still?

jacqui
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 5:57am
Nice, she looks all grown up... Even the straight bob looked like little girl hair....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2004 at 9:26pm
I actually don't care much for her and can't stand her show, but she does look really nice in the curls. I could actually see myself crushing on her, possibly, if she keeps them up for a while.
More awesome than a manatee!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2004 at 6:48pm
Wow is she looking sexier the shortier her hair gets. Its chin lenght now and she was wearing it curly and wow what a sexy ladie she has become.
http://www.dailyceleb.com/thumbs/tn.DC.126266.jpg
http://www.dailyceleb.com/thumbs/tn.DC.126268.jpg
http://www.dailyceleb.com/thumbs/tn.DC.126269.jpg
and here is a pic from 10-27-03
http://www.dailyceleb.com/thumbs/tn.DC.110081.jpg
Just keep cutting it Alexis, the more you do the better you look, not that she looked bad before, just sexier more now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic