Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alex Best-Who is she?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alex Best-Who is she?
    Posted: March 12 2004 at 6:59am
I don't know who she is or anything about her except that you has joined the bangs crowd and is very pretty!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&nbc1=1&str=18825&styp=clbi&sfld=&nm=Alex+Best&sortval=4d&PageNum=1
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2004 at 12:51pm
Well, I thought she looked a lot better without the bangs (personally). I looked around on the internet, and the best that I can gather is that she is the ex/estranged wife of George Best...a UK soccer star for Manchester United in the late 60's (I think). The link below has a pic of her with her ex...she looks really pretty!

http://www.andymccartney.com/Features/george_&_alex_best.htm
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Captain View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2004 at 12:52pm
she's the ex of George Best, greatest football (soccer to most of you guys) player of all time.
themakeupgallery View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themakeupgallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2004 at 1:05pm
some woman who married a footballer who had squandered his talent by becoming a drunk: she left him when she realised he was still a drunk.

Because of her marriage she became a celebrity proving it by appearing in a celebrity reality TV show. If she was on the show she must be a celebrity.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2004 at 1:55am
Is her necklace made of chocolate? I'll take one! Though with me wearing it, it would go curiously missing within the hour :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2004 at 9:53pm
Hey Captain,

Greatest footballer of all time? Wasn't there a little guy named Pele who could "kick the ball around" fairly well himself? You must be an Englander!
Though Georgie was pretty incredible, he wasn't as good as Pele.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic