Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWE's Molly Holly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWE's Molly Holly
    Posted: March 14 2004 at 11:43pm
Molly lost her much publicized hair match tonight at Wrestlemania XX. She was shaved bald right on the air. Kind of a shame, she had gorgeous shoulder length, pretty brown hair. Oh well...she lost...My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 12:08am
That is indeed disappointing news. Molly is one of the few women on the show who had her own hair color. It had gotten extra sexy recently.
luvmshort View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 6:57am
Sweet!Yes,Molly does have her natural hair color now!Thanks to those unguarded clippers,its now a wonderful brown 5 o clock shadow length! I think Molly is absolutely gorgeous with her head shaved.Lets hope there will be many more hair matches for the women of wwe and some of those bleached out locks will fall victim to the clippers.Oh man, Molly is HOT after her buzzcut!
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 10:54pm
An update:
I saw her live yesterday. The program has her in a pixie, but when she fought against Trish, her hair is definitely in a growing out stage. Looked a little red, mostly brown. Still short but it's all the same length all over, so she's on the growout.

By the way, Trish has nice har, as does Victoria, and Trish won the triple match.

I would have stated this in a new thread, but I'm banned from doing so for some reason.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic