Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle Berry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2004 at 4:26pm
Pinups aren't common, they are better looking than average.

And Halle is way better looking than average!!!
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2004 at 10:38pm
Agreed Brent.
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2004 at 10:33pm
I still fail to see the attraction. Sorry =/
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2004 at 11:12pm
So you are one of two or three men on earth, other than gay men, that don't find Halle Berry attractive.

So what, what's your point? Whenever someone says they find a woman attractive do you feel the need to contradict them and keep writing that you don't find her attractive? What's the purpose of that?

Besides, Halle is so attractive in the opinion of most people that they will believe you are either gay or weird.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 8:58pm
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 9:00pm
She looks like Janet Jackson in that photo.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 9:42pm
HIDEOUS!!!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

HIDEOUS!!!

If that's hideous, I would LOVE to see your version of beautiful...
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 10:50pm
Arch, you are so harsh.

Halle doesn't look hideous with long wavy hair, she looks ordinary. She looked exceptional with her short pixie.
Long hair just doesn't suit her at all and it covers up too much of her pretty face. If she had long hair and wore it up she would look good though.

Some women look better with long hair and some look better with short hair. Halle looks better with short hair, it's not even close really.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 11:14pm
When it's well-styled, she looks all right with long hair-- I didn't mind some pics I've seen with her wearing neat, well-formed ringlets. But she still looks much nicer in short hair, especially her trademark pixie style.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic