Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edie Falco

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 8:58pm
Edie is plenty pretty enough. She's adorable in her short pixie!!!!!
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2004 at 2:30am
Edie was on cnn morning show on Friday. The anchor complimented her hair and she said it was a "summer cut." InTouch magazine also had a brief mention of it and said that it was not for a part.
Carmichael View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmichael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2004 at 7:37am
Bigger picture, finger waved this time:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040607/i/r2208421519.jpg

Few woman this plain looking would ever have the confidence to go this short for the sake of fashion or summer climate, althhough her motives for this short cut seem to be out of sync with her high celebrity status, she does have the "bones" to make it work. I for one am willing to take her word at face value, AND for the record it has been very hot here in CA this summer. Here's to a very confident (and I think still quite sexy) woman.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2004 at 8:09am
You are right.

Edie is still a very attractive woman.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2004 at 8:37am
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

oing a little research and photo comparison, it looks like Edie still had her hair in late October 2003 and first donned a wig in late November. That's about the time they finished up filming the current season of "The Sopranos", so there is a possibility it could be explained this coming Sunday night with the final episode of this season.

However, Her hair appears to be only 1 - 1 1/2 inches long. Had she cut it all off back then and then let it grow, it should be 2 1/2 - 3 inches long by now. Also, if you look at some of the close-ups, her eyebrows appear to be thinner and more "drawn on". Basically, I'm hoping it isn't health related and IS for a role.

I quoted myself to continue the thought above. After watching the last couple of episodes of "The Sopranos", you could tell Edie had a wig for a couple of scenes in the penultimate episode and then definitely had a wig all through the finale. That would correspond to my guess on the timeframe above (sometime in Nov 2003), because that's when the filming of this season wrapped.

Anyway, basically it means that she's had it super short for about 6+ months now and she didn't just do it for the summer. Again, truly hoping it wasn't health related, but I'm at a loss to explain it otherwise. In any case, she seems to be doing well now, so that's the important thing.

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2004 at 10:16am
It does put me in mind of several of my friends who finally had enough hair to come out from under their wigs after chemotherapy. I hope it isn't health related too but I think it could very well be. In the early episodes of the Sopranos this season it looked like Edie was growing her hair back out after her short cut last year. Then the wigs took over. She also seemed a bit thinner toward the end too.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Carmichael View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmichael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 4:12pm
Tired of all the speculation Edie says, "I've always wanted short hair, period"

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0716Falco-ON.html
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 8:41pm
That still doesn't mean I have to like it!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:26pm
Good for Edie!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

That still doesn't mean I have to like it!

Yeah it does.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Carmichael Carmichael wrote:

Tired of all the speculation Edie says, "I've always wanted short hair, period"

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0716Falco-ON.html

I'm still calling bullsh*t on this for the same reasons I said in my June 7 post. Explanation just doesn't wash. There will probably be more to come on this, but don't expect it from one of the fluffy entertainment mags or shows because they have to keep up their relationships with the celebs and any good publicist in the room would shut that line of questioning down immediately.

JMHO,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 4:21pm
Whatever the reason, Edie looks great in her short pixie. I hope she considers keeping her hair that short.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 12:55pm

Hey, look, it's Brent E! Does that post total read "negative 9?" I guess you're due to say something positive.

Edie looked great last night. Her hair has either grown out since the cancer treatment or she was wearing a hair piece.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/707/im:/060108/482/nyha10301 080142;_ylt=AgUzN9FAU6OWeb7B02NNBL3.WccF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3dmhrOG VvBHNlYwNzc20-

Photo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic