Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

emily vancamps hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wantstocuthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantstocuthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: emily vancamps hair
    Posted: June 17 2004 at 5:10pm
im looking for pics of emily vancamp from everwood with shorter hair . Anyone seen any? say around shoulder length?
scottppd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottppd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 11:13pm
She deffinetly needs to cut here hair, it is way too long...
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 8:41am
Any pic's I found one with long big hair
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
sam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2004 at 12:56pm
saw previews for the new season looks like she still has long hair
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2004 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by scottppd scottppd wrote:

She deffinetly needs to cut here hair, it is way too long...

Needs to? No way! Her hair is looked after very well and gorgeous. I'm quite jealous actually.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2004 at 4:55pm
I don't think Emily has ever had short hair. i have always seen her with super long hair, when did she have shoulder lenght or shorter hair? As for the person who said she should cut it, you could have said i wish she would or she would look good with short hair imo.
wantstocuthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantstocuthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 10:10am
i was watching Everwood last night and it looks different anyone seen any changes or notice any recent changes in it. I think she should go to her shoulders. its almost there.
darrel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 4:36pm
emily looks hot with long hair but with short hair she would look ugly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic