Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin from the real world...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
willsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin from the real world...
    Posted: June 28 2004 at 8:41am
The San Diego season, I want my hair cut like hers in the back its kind of tapered but still has a bit of length...has anyone seen it that can link a photo or description?

Thanks in advance

willsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 8:23am
Anyone???
fred View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 10:30am
Try MTV.com for a pic of her. I love this cut too!
willsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 10:48am
I tried that, but...I could not capture the pic to print it??? I have one pic from the cast photo, that shows her hair filppy, I don't want that, maybe it is just the way it is styled...I really need the pic of the back, I think that is so fly...it looks tapered?

I finally found the pic, I went to the Coyote Ugly website and low and behold...

thanks!
Maria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2004 at 10:25pm
Thanks, I was looking for the exact thing, and I just stumbled on this site. Her hair is awsome!!! Thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic