Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would this look good?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ohmylove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohmylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would this look good?
    Posted: June 29 2004 at 11:56pm

would this cut and color look good on me?
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 12:28am
To be honest, I like the way you look with light brown hair better than bleached blonde. The blonde would make you look too young with your looks, and my guess is the light brown is your natural color and it's a nice color on you, in fact you look good with your natural hair color!
I'm not a big one for coloring hair anyway. I am naturally blonde and I am convinced that most people look better in their natural color.
ohmylove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohmylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 12:31am
hmm.. what about it cut like that?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 7:10am
In the picture you posted you hair is parted on the side giving a pretty good indication of how you ahir would look in that style... GREAT in my opinion! Your light brown color looks very nice on you as well but its light enough I think the jump to blonde would be an easy one for you and look fantastic as well.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 8:30am
Doesn't it kind of already look that way? Your hair looks sleek and beautiful -- it really suits you. Why go choppy and shaggy? The bottom line for me: Would it be an improvement? No way.
Magua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 8:46am
The style does'nt look a lot different to what you already have so it should look good as for the blond , go for it , it will look stunning .
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 11:00am
Everyone has his or her own taste. I think your hair looks very beautiful now, and I can''t imagine any choppy cut or color change improving it. Hair should be fun, though, but before you change, think about why you grew it long, and maybe try on a wig first. Growing takes a long time if you''re disappointed. Good luck, Bob
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 4:17pm
Ohmylove cute name. The color would not look good on you, the current color looks great on you, you could add more highlights some blonde streeked with light red would look good. The color did not look good on Ashlee and does not look good on most people. As for the cut, you could cut it to your shoulders and layer it cut your bangs to graze your eye brows. The style you asked us about not many people like, her hair looks to thin and always looks like she needs a trim. But if you like it its your hair and you have to live with it not us. You are very pretty as you are and any thing you do would look good on you, except maybe Ashlees hair style.
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 4:57pm
I think it would look really good on you.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 10:30pm
I think going to that color of blonde would be too severe for you. You could add some blonde (honey blonde) around your face. Though it is hard to tell from your pic - it looks like you could go with an auburn color. As for the cut -if you want a change, I would go for some long layers - try that out before committing to anything else.
Cyber-Boy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 11:30pm
I think your current style looks very good on you. Maybe you can have your bangs cut shorter - not too short though - to frame your face. Light layers are better than heavy ones.

Feel free to mail me if you want to discuss further. =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic