Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

christina aguilera, bald?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vinnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: christina aguilera, bald?
    Posted: July 26 2004 at 1:35pm
Is it true that christinas goin bald. That would be cool. why is she goin bald. does anyone have any recent pics of her
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 4:19pm
That rumor has been going around. She's bleached her hair so many times I suppose it's possible.

Not all women can wear the bald look and look good. In her case she would look good bald, so if it is true that she's bald, it wouldn't be a bad thing.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 4:29pm
It would be interesting to see some photos of Christina without her wearing one of her wigs.
Jimmy the King View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy the King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:48am
I'm sure even if Xtina is going bald or has hairloss that's noticable it's becuase she's dyed her hair from bleach blonde to jet black to golden orangish blode back to a brassy blonde in less then 14 months
Anybody's hair would start to have hair loss.
Debbie harry from Blondie was loosing her hair too from dying it show much.
I'm sure if Christina stopped dying her hair the hairloss would reverse
maryc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 4:33am
Not everyone goes bald from dying their hair though. I''ve went from Platinum Blonde, to Strawberry, back to Blonde, then to Xtina''s black under the blonde, to blonde again, and just recently died it dark brown, then light with blonde highlights. I''ve done that for the past 6 years, re-dying it all the time. My hair dresser says I have perfectly healthy thick hair. Anyways, rumors are rumors. Most arent true anyways.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic