Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney's current color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney's current color
    Posted: November 03 2004 at 9:09pm
j?

Edited by amymusic - January 16 2007 at 12:06am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2004 at 12:22am
You haven't seen any recent pics of Ms. Federline as she is shunning the limelight for the time being to "take a break" (I think it will last another week!) as for her fluxuating hair, extensions, alot of good, expensive extensions.

Originally posted by amymusic amymusic wrote:

I know Britney went brunette for her wedding to be "pure" or whatever, but has she gone back to blonde again? I haven't seen any more recent photos, but she usually goes straight back to blonde after a week of being brunette.

Also, how does she do it? I had bleached blonde hair and colored it dark brown with a semi permanent, and I want to go blonde again but I am so afraid of the damage. How do celebrities get away with bleaching pre-bleached hair that has color over it and not get breakage?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic