Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britneys newest color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britneys newest color
    Posted: December 07 2004 at 9:32am
Why did she go blonde yet again??? I swear it amazes me how celebrities can go back and forth from blonde to brunette and back again without damage or red tones??
http://www.britneygallery.org/displayimage.php?album=203&pos=10
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 10:11am
Originally posted by amymusic amymusic wrote:

Why did she go blonde yet again??? I swear it amazes me how celebrities can go back and forth from blonde to brunette and back again without damage or red tones??
http://www.britneygallery.org/displayimage.php?album=203&pos=10

Because they are able to afford the very best in the business and use wigs and add-ons to cover cut away damaged length. Speaking of damage.... I saw Kelly Preston on ET last night.. her hair (up close) looked like straw. I was sooo dry it looked like it would snap off if touched.

I like to talk about my ideas of how people should do their hair at different events... what does that make me a freak? lol No need to answer...I already know..lol
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 2:15pm
Those pictures show tons of breakage. She has so many flyaways that are only a few inches in length. My guess is that her natural hair isn't much longer than her chin and the rest is extensions and even then it isn't that long (you can kinda tell by looking at her hair pulled up from that side view). Someone should tell her that smoking, drinking and eating the way she does doesn't help her hair or skin for that matter...
scheherazade View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scheherazade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 8:52pm
oh my god! why does she continue to do her hair in that ridiculous little trailer trash ponytail on the top of her head with all those stringy pieces falling down???? the first time i saw it, i thought it was an honest hair mistake, one of those, in-between showers and laundry loads sort of excusable things.. but she wears it that way all the time!! what is she trying to do, speed up the transition to disgusting mcdonalds mom??
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 10:10pm
Uhhh....because she IS trailer trash...

My two cents.
AshleyRachelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleyRachelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 5:20am
Originally posted by scheherazade scheherazade wrote:

oh my god! why does she continue to do her hair in that ridiculous little trailer trash ponytail on the top of her head with all those stringy pieces falling down???? the first time i saw it, i thought it was an honest hair mistake, one of those, in-between showers and laundry loads sort of excusable things.. but she wears it that way all the time!! what is she trying to do, speed up the transition to disgusting mcdonalds mom??

I was honestly thinking the same thing, just not as harsh. lol. I seen pics of her buying a new dog with her hair like that with her hubby and I was like, well I guess it's one of her days she just wants to tone it down or something, but more and more I'm seeing she is going out and about looking that way all the time. Messy hair and NO cover up. Jeeze, show how much proactive works.

But it's good to know that she is probably one of the most famous women in the history of hollywood, yet she could be seen as any other girl without her hair and makeup and clothes. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleyRachelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 5:22am
She truley IS a cemelion (sp?). Her hair AND boobs are ever changing.

http://www.britneygallery.org/displayimage.php?album=203&pos=6

Anyone think they look a bit oddly small there? I donno maybe it's me. lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleyRachelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 5:24am
Sorry... one more rant:

And does anyone know WHY she always wears ONE acrylic nail on her thumb?! I SEE THIS IN ALL HER PICS! LOL

http://www.britneygallery.org/displayimage.php?album=203&pos=0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic