Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

emily vancamp pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wantstocuthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantstocuthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: emily vancamp pic
    Posted: January 19 2005 at 1:50pm
I just found this pic and was wondering who the stylist is? are there any more pics of her having her hair done. Does this mean she is gonna cut it. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!

http://emilyvancamp.fanhost.com/albums/gallery.asp?picview=007.jpg&cat=SevenJeansHouse
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:44pm
The stylist is Laurent Dufrong(sp) of the Prive Salon in Beverly Hills...same guy who gave Gwyneth her short crop several years ago...

Don't know anything about Emily though...
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 7:26am
just saw pics of her from 1/20/05 she absolutely DID NOT cut her hair still long and pretty
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
wantstocuthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantstocuthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 4:28pm
where can i find that pic from 1/20
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic