Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Erika Christensen brunette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kerry Elizabeth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry Elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Erika Christensen brunette
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:03am
Hi, I''m sure that the topic of Erika Christensen''s new brunette locks has been discussed already, but does anyone know, why she decided to take the plunge and go dark? Was it just for a role or did she merely decide on her own that she wanted a new look? If it was the former then I''m guessing she''ll be switching back to her usual blonde shade, but if it''s the latter then good because I''ve actually come around to liking her new color, even more than the blonde. She''s a pretty blonde, but she definitely can pull of the dark brown and I personally would like to see her keep it for awhile. I was surprised I ended up liking it because not everyone can make the transition to dark hair easily let alone end up looking fantastic. I just think the color plays up her features, which before were lost in a sea of blonde. Well, that''s just my two cents. I also saw a pic of Keri Russell''s hair and while I wasn''t too fond of the style, I really liked the color a lot. I guess that she''s tired of the long curly hair she''s had for so long that she is sort of basking in having it somewhat straighter. All in all, great color for both of them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic