Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sophie anderton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vinnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sophie anderton
    Posted: January 26 2005 at 5:47am
did anyone see sophie recently. she seems to have gone very short
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 7:10am
The Wireimage search would confirm that. She's smoking fine. Shame I never knew who she was til now. Looks like she went short & bonde, then shorter and brown.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 9:04am
Yes, her hair history is worth a look at wireimage.com. No doubt, a beautiful face with short or long hair, but I thought she was something extra special with long dark hair.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 12:06pm
I'm a big fan of short hair, but not in this case. Big mistake on her part.
_ejay_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ejay_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 12:57pm
She cut it short almost straight after coming out of 'im a celeb' but dyed it blonde about a week afterwards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic