Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tangled In A Tree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tangled In A Tree
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
Hi All,I have lots of hair bloopers because my hair is long and seems to get caught in all sorts of things. My most recent experience was at a Borders Bookstore in North Dallas. I was standing in the checkout line waiting my turn. I stepped forward, heard a loud crash and then saw a lot of people laughing.My hair had inadvertently gotten tangled in a short Ficus tree that I had been standing in front of. When I moved to the front of the counter, the Ficus had been pulled along with me. It crashed sending dirt everywhere, except that part of my hair was still embedded in the tree.A nice man came up behind me and untangled my hair. The Borders clerks were laughing and I felt pretty goofey.Now I always eyeball short trees and the back of my hair to make sure that I have not attached myself inappropriately.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
benazir s. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benazir s. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> Hi All,> I have lots of hair bloopers because my hair is long> and seems to get caught in all sorts of things. My> most recent experience was at a Borders Bookstore in> North Dallas. I was standing in the checkout line> waiting my turn. I stepped forward, heard a loud crash> and then saw a lot of people laughing.> My hair had inadvertently gotten tangled in a short> Ficus tree that I had been standing in front of. When> I moved to the front of the counter, the Ficus had> been pulled along with me. It crashed sending dirt> everywhere, except that part of my hair was still> embedded in the tree.> A nice man came up behind me and untangled my hair.> The Borders clerks were laughing and I felt pretty> goofey.> Now I always eyeball short trees and the back of my> hair to make sure that I have not attached myself> inappropriately.> Karen
Connie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:11pm
Hello! my name is Connie and i am an associate producer with the new "Queen Latifah" show in NYC. We are doing an upcoming show on people with outrageous hair who would be willing to have a hair makeover or share a funny story relating to their hair. If you are interested, please contact me at 917-661-4341 or e-mail me at chauch75@yahoo.com.thank you,Connie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic