Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elvis hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elvis hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
Hi all. Well heres a little humorous story to tell about my hair. Yes i was also being raised in the 60s and I have had a crew cut all my life. Well it was about time to grow my hair, I wanted to comb my hair back like Elvis presley. Well after convincing my parents to let me grow my hair I had a master plan of my own. One night when my parents went out, I decided to help train my newly grown hair to stay slicked back. I put vasoline on my hair ( ecck!) and took one of my moms panty hose and put it over my head and face to keep my hair back. But I looked like a man ready to commit a bank heist, anyway i fell asleep and was proud of my new invention. Hours later i was awaken by terrible screams, my mom was screaming for my dad to call the cops. She thought i was an intruder. I had a very hard time getting the panty hose off my face and head and had alot of explaining to do, lol.
Paula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
Good story!
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
That WAS funny-and I laughed out loud, too!Great story, John!:))
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
Dear John,I was just wondering how you ever got your hair to look like Elvis'. Please E-Mail me back
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic