Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kool Aid Confusion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kool Aid Confusion
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
THis one just flashed into my haed recently...In High School my best friend and I read an article in a magazine about adding color to your hair with Kool Aid.We went to the grocery store and both bought red packets. My ffiend has really blonde hair and was going for a pink color, my hair is brown and I just wanted some red tints in it.At her mom's house, who by the way thought we were crazy, we mixed all of the Kool aid and stuck our heads in the sink for about 20 minutes or so to get the color in. We weren't supposed to rinse it out according to the magazine so we just dried our hair. We ended up with thick and sticky chunks of hair and were devastated!We read the direction again and realized that you needed to buy sugar free packets. We of course bought the pre-sugarsed kind so our hair stuck together and felt like it was coated with something disgusting. We rinsed our hair out for hours unitll the stuff came out.One thing that did turn out right was that my friends hair sure was pink!Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic