Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleaching Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleaching Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I have short dark brown hair and want to become a golden blonde. I need some advice as to what point in the time does the bleach start working. Do you have to wait until the bleach has been put on the hair and put under the dryer before the changing of the color starts? Does it start to change as the bleach is being applied to the head?I want to know if I can back out up to this point if I get cold feet.I would appreciate any response.
wodie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I have short dark brown hair and want to become a> golden blonde. I need some advice as to what point in> the time does the bleach start working. Do you have to> wait until the bleach has been put on the hair and put> under the dryer before the changing of the color> starts? Does it start to change as the bleach is being> applied to the head?> I want to know if I can back out up to this point if I> get cold feet.> I would appreciate any response.almost immediately,depending un the bleach.The proffessional quality bleach as you can buy at sally's and mix with 10-20-30 volume developer willlift quickly.It lifted my brown hair pretty quick.
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I had dark mahagony hair, and my sister (beautician) went to sally's and picked up the color that I wanted (pale honey blond) and she used 30 volume peroxide. It came up nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic